"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." ~Dr. Suess

Friday, January 9, 2009

Is there something wrong with this??

So, this is a little random, but my little brother just beat me in basketball. Big time. In around the world, H-O-R-S-E, & C-A-T. I beat him in one-on-one only because I'm taller. Anyway, is there something wrong about that?! I believe that I am the only non-athletic member of my family... quite the unfairness. =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, well you should've seen me play basketball today... ugh!! i was so confused the whole time but i did get some rebounds :) ya, but other than that i'm horrible :D

Anonymous said...

hey, i went to the shadow of the bear blog and there's gunna be a movie?!?!?!??! HOW COME I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?? i must learn more about this... ON TO GOOGLE!!

miss whimsy said...

lol, yeah, I LOVE google!!

Yoda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
miss whimsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.