Delaney did something similar on her blog, and I have decided to do the same. For those of you who would like to know, here's what I plan to be reading this year!~
(Not necessarily in this order)
1: I want to read more Shakespeare; specifically, Macbeth, Hamlet, and a couple others
2: Also, I need to read more G. K. Chesterton. I believe I've read a few of his, but I want to read more =D
3: I will probably be re-reading all of the Chronicles of Narnia at least once more. (for about the one hundred eighty-millionth time)
4: I am determined to read all of Jane Austen's novels; thus far, I've only read Pride & Prejudice, and I'm halfway through Emma.
5: A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court Mark Twain
6: The Phantom of the Opera Gaston Leroux (I'm actually in the process of reading that right now)
7: My Antonia Willa Cather
8: Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte
9: Left to Tell Immaculee Ilibagiza (I'm also reading this one right now)
10: I want to re-read Little Women (Louisa May Alcott) as well as Little Men, Jo's Boys, etc.
11:The Witch of Blackbird Pond Speare
12: I'd like to read the Anne of Green Gables series again...
And.... yeah, a bunch of others. If you have any suggestions, please let me know on the comment board!! I'd really appreciate any suggestions!! That's all for now!
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


4 comments:
i read Jane Eyre for school and i finished it like 4 weeks before i needed to! it's super good!! i started Emma, but ugh!! it's so hard to read. but i've read Pride and Prejudice and i have the whole movie memorized... -BECCA
Pride & Prejudice is my FAVORITE Jane Austen thus far! I love the movie!! But you're right; Emma is sooo hard to read!! I started it in like October and STILL haven't finished it!! (which, I assure you, is quite unlike me) But I really want to read North Hanger Abbey!!
Northanger Abbey is hilarious as is Emma! If you're having trouble reading them, try listening instead. Go to librivox.org and search them. That site has FREE audiobook downloads for pretty much any book you can think of that was published before 1923. I never tried reading either of those two, because I didn't have them. I listened to them and it is easier, for me anyways, than reading her other books was.
Thank you Katie!! I'll defintely be trying that soon!
Post a Comment