"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." ~Dr. Suess

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Freeze of the Year!!

Hello everyone!! It FROZE here the other night; I was sooo excited about it!! And I got some lovely pictures of the ice and such (yeah, I know, I'm a bit of a dork). This may not seem like such a big deal to some, but I was quite pleased that everything looked so lovely. =) Anyway, here they are; enjoy!


The ice hanging off the ladder on the swing set...
^I'm not quite sure what this is; some plant in the backyard, but I liked it. :)

The ground had this cool pattern all over it.


And *cough* the sticks.
I've got to go now, but... yeah, I like winter!! Cheerios!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it iced here a couple days ago. the weather is crazy. we keep going back and forth from 80 to 20. IT'S SO ANNOTING!!