Two things (Which, being me, are rather random):
1) Being the cookie nut that I am, yesterday was a bit hard for me. I had to make chocolate- chip-cookies from a package.*gasp* Yes, you read correctly; the dough was already mixed and all I had to do was put it on the pan. It felt so wrong. But we were pressed for time... They tasted fine though. :)
Number two
In addition to playing Wendy, I also get to play a pirate named Starkey! Woohoo! Three more lines!!! Fun, fun, fun!
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


3 comments:
theresa!! I'm ashamed!! cookies from a PACKAGE?!?!?
I know!!! Traitor that I am!! But alas, it is so :(
Post a Comment