^Is an odd object.
A liquid, because it conforms to the shape of it's container (Grant it, it takes time, but it eventually does)?
Or... a solid mass of wiggliness?
I'm not too sure. Ergo, I made the poll to the right of this post.
What do you think? (Yes, I know the poll has been up for about a week already, but you can still change your vote if you wish ;])
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


1 comment:
haha i have no clue!! I asked my science teacher the other day if pudding was a liquid or solid and apparently pudding is some other matter and isn't either of them. I don't remember the word he used though...
Post a Comment