"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." ~Dr. Suess

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To Let You Know...

Wow. For those of you who have been wondering where I have been, for the past week, I have been attending an utterly amazing retreat. It was a wonderfully deep experience. I truly felt Christ's love and Presence the whole time. I attended with about thirty-forty other girls; we spent Holy Week helping out at local schools, doing door-to-door missions, visiting nursing homes, and several other out-reach activities. But my favorite part was the amazing talks that were given. They really helped me to go deeper into my relationship with Christ. Words cannot describe the amazingness of my experience there. There is so much I could say; so many stories I could tell (Both moving and hilarious), but, somehow, they lose something in the retelling. Ergo, I shall simply simply say that Christ is and always will be my Savior, and my best friend.

.:.:.:.:.

In other news.... I received the scores from the standardized test thingy I took back :D I did pretty well; much better than I was expecting. My little brother SPECTACULARLY with a NINETY-EIGHT percentage score!!!!!!!! That means he is ninety-eight percent smarter that the national average of children his age!!! You can bet we had ice-cream to celebrate that night!!

Also... darn, I knew I had something else to say, but I don't remember it now! Does anyone else find it annoying when that happens? I certainly do.

To occupy my time while I try to remember what I was going to write about there, I shall inform you of my latest interesting word combination : Skulduggery jobbernowl. Yes, it sounds like gibberish, but these are REAL WORDS that I DIDN'T make up!!! Together, the words mean: A devious blockhead. Yes, I know it sounds mean, but I use it only when teasing my friends ;p. It is interesting to see the reaction you get when sounding like a toddler in your everyday speech

!Hmhmhm... I still can't remember what I was going to write about, so I guess I'll wrap this up and write about it when it comes to me. Until then... Cheerio!!

2 comments:

Delaney said...

But isn't Skulduggery a noun?

Perhaps you were going to say something about Peter Pan? :D

miss whimsy said...

Whoops! I believe your right! I suppose I'll have to change it to a non-existent adjective; skulduggery-ish or skulduggerish.

I still don't remember what I was going to write about... Shoot.