... I believe it's called "warm fuzzy"!! (Prepare for cheesiness)Let me elaborate:
I was on the phone, talking with my very-awesome cousin for like two hours. It was seven or eight-ish. I came down stairs when I was done... to find that my family had decorated the Christmas tree without me. Needless to say, I was quite upset. But then, (as it was my dad & brother who put most of the ornaments on...)being the perfectionist, not to mention girl, that I am, I had to rearrange almost all of the ornaments, which was almost as good. Then, listening to the "Tupperware" tape...
We turned on the tree lights. It was most lovely. It was almost like Christmas morning, the warming feeling you get. It was so... I don't know the word. "Warm-fuzzy" I guess!
Then we all ate a generous serving of peppermint ice cream (bluebell, of course) and eggnog. We the settled down to watch, "It's a Wonderful Life". But I was looking at our wonderful Christmas tree. :) That's all. Have a very merry Christmas!!
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


1 comment:
is eggnog good? it sounds gross. and at leasst they didn't decorate it while you were doing HOMEWORK!! ugh... BECCA
Post a Comment