"But the fire is so delightful...
Since we've no place to go;
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!"
Indeed, the weather here is quite odd. Frightful, as I said; so it was dog-gone near 70 degrees yesterday, and today, it is a mere 17!!! Is this not ridiculous?!?! I mean, I wouldn't mind so much if it would at least snow, but it's not even that!! It is just bitter cold. Maybe on Christmas... I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... with every Christmas card I write... *cough* Anyway, I need to get a life; I'm blogging about the weather!!! Sheesh. I'm sorry, I'm probably boring you to death. I'll try to post something worth reading soon. ;)
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


2 comments:
I am not bored to death. :)
I'm also dreaming of a white Christmas.... rather irrationally. There hasn't been snow here in thirty years or something. And it probably melted on contact anyway. :( But I guess every cloud has a silver lining. No snow-shoveling!
17?!?!? i've never been in weather like taht!! and guess what happened to us? one saturday it was 80 degrees out!!! every one was wearing shorts and flip flops (this i believe was last weekend) than that MONDAY there were icicles on all the trees and stuff!!!! I WAS SO CONFUSED! -BECCA
Post a Comment