Merry Christmas!!
As the title proclaims, I just have to share this: When we were fixing lunch this afternoon, we asked my 6 year old niece what she wanted to eat. It was a little loud & crowded in the room, so we apparently didn't get all of her reply; we heard, "A cheese quesidillia!!" so we made her one. Thus, we couldn't figure out why she was so upset with what we fixed her. "Isn't this what you asked for?" Was asked, indicating the cheese quesidillia. "No, I asked for a cheese quesidillia with no cheese!!"
It just made we laugh. I hope you are having a very merry Christmas!
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment