I'm happy right now. :) My brother just started playing "Chicken Friend" (Zac Brown Band) and I got up and started two-stepping! It was great!! Anyway, just sharin' that with you!
"I like my chicken fried, a cold beer on a Friday night! A pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio up!"
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


6 comments:
I love that song!!!! LOVE YOU MORE THERESA!!!!!!
Funness! I like that song, it's so happy/catchy! :-D But sadly I'm starting to get tired of it, they play it sooooo often on the radio here.
Love you too Jess!!
Yeah, Katie, isn't it so annoying when the radio plays the same songs over...and over... and over again? On the Christian radio station here, I've heard "Slow Fade" (casting crowns) six times within the course of a week! It's a great song, but... :/
i've never heard that song. is it country? ooooh and i just finished fairest! about a month ago actually but still! it's so cute!I've never read emma though, i tried but it's just too hard!
-Becca
Yup. Sometimes I hear songs 3 times in one day. ON THE SAME STATION. It's not really fair. A song is a big hit and everyone loves it, then it get's overplayed and after a few weeks no one likes it anymore and it disappears from the radio stations for a year. That's what happened with "Stupid Boy" by Keith Urban (which is an amazing song). It was a HUGE hit, on top of the charts, for about a month and a half. That was a year or two ago. I've only heard it a couple times since. :(
Sorry about the long comment! *halo*
If you like "Chicken Fried" then come on over y'all to Nashville, MUSIC CITY, and we will show you some real country tunes! mrs. c
Post a Comment