"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." ~Dr. Suess

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Meme!!

Woohoo, one week til Thanksgiving!! Here's the rules for the meme:

1: However many days are left til Thanksgiving, name that many things your thankful for.
2: Tag at least two other people for this meme and leave a comment on there blog to let them know!
3:Optional: Say why you're thankful for them.

:::::::::::::::::::

Here's mine:

1: My Faith
2: Family
3: All my friends
4:^*especially* Louise and V (Okay, maybe that's two, but I don't know where I would be without them!!)
5: Narnia
6:Peanut butter!!!! (Where, I ask you, would this world be without peanut butter??)
7: Theatre!! =D

Eee! and so many more!!

Alright, I tag... I tag... if you're reading this and you have a blog, I tag you!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Delaney said...

I left you an award on my blog. :D

miss whimsy said...

lol, you're the best!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ok, ummm
1.chocolate
2.friends
3.my toothbrush :-)

-Becca