Haha, I've been told that I use big words on a regular basis in my daily conversation. I usually don't realize it, but every once in awhile I'll catch myself- as in lunch today.
If you don't know of my natural aversion to condiments, the following won't make much sense, so let me elaborate: I experience a gag reflex at the sight, sound, and/or smell of almost all condiments- especially ketchup, mustard, mayo, and ranch.
At lunch, my father and brother were eating some left over hot dogs with most of "the fixin's" (Mustard, ketchup...*gag*). As I was sitting at the far end of the table from them, I asked, in these exact words, "How can you bear to assault a perfectly innocent hot dog with such horrendous condiments?!" My little brother stared. "In English, that means...?"
I laughed. :)
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


1 comment:
haha i love your brother! I wish I talked like that... no I wish I could speak with such elequency and sophistication :-) i just hope i spelled those right...
Post a Comment