Happy Saint Patrick's day!!
When I came downstairs for breakfast this morning, I quickly realized that I didn't have anything green on for the occasion- so I ran upstairs and put on my favorite rainbow toe-socks. :)
"Life is too short to wear boring socks"
"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


3 comments:
Hi
I'm from Tasmania, Australia.
I love theatre too and even more I love the Narnia series. Have read the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe 25 times. Nice to have a fellow fan.
Cool blog - congratulations on your upcoming theatre role. I've done a bit of acting too.
Anyway better go.
Keep up the good work.
Amber
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Love the quote... are you quoting yourself? hehe.
I'm wearing a green bracelet.
Welcome to my blog Amber (I love that name!)!! I've also read the Chronicles of Narnia several times, as well! I'm not quite sure how many- I lost count after 24. It's amazing to have a fellow fan, as you said!
Katie- lol, I'm not *exactly* quoting myself; though I have said it before several times. I think I heard it somewhere before, but I don't remember where :/
Post a Comment