"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way." ~Dr. Suess

Friday, May 8, 2009

D

No, not a random title. While I'm bouncing from the moment, I must inform you that in voice lessons today, I vocalized a high D!! To those of you who hit E's etc. with no problemo, this may not seem like such a big deal - but when I started I thought I couldn't go past a C, then B flat, this makes me very excited!!! Anyway, that's all :)

♪♫♥♫♪

4 comments:

Delaney said...

CONGRATS! :D The hard part for me is hitting high notes in a belt... even though I'm much more of an alto than a soprano. I'm working on it, though.

miss whimsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss whimsy said...

Thanks Delaney :D I always thought I was an alto, but then my amazing voice teacher said I was probably going to be a soprano when my voice fully developed... so we'll see :)

Becca said...

wow thats great!! Ya i'm way more of an alto, i've never even attempted a high D! so good for you! :-)