"The Song of the Fay" Sequel is here at last!
-
Kate Alexander has two goals for her return to Scotland:#1. Stop Derek
from spending the entire summer wallowing in heartbreak.#2. Uncover the
secret magi...
1 year ago


2 comments:
Wee! Hooray -as Delaney put it - for Shakespeare freaks!!! Congrats on your happy find! :)
Just popping in to say hello, and "meet" you. ;) Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm glad you like it, and I'm loving your's already.
P.S. I am always in odd and obscure corners - at the moment preparing to scribble and FINALLY thrash my story out, or re-reading Midsummer's Night Dream or dreaming about Star Wars.... :)
Cheerio (and if you meet a girl in long skirts, wearing glasses, carrying a armful of scrumptious books and numerous notebooks with her hair tied back like Arwen's, and pens stuck in her hair like chopsticks, talking to herself...that's me)! :D
~Grace
Oh, and I shall try very hard to be a faithful reader/commenter, because frankly, I DO love your blog!! Keep up the good work....oh, and when I return from Disney World expect a mile-long list of BOOKS!
But first of all, finish Jane E.!!! Lol...I love it so much I keep re-reading it every few months or so. I love that the guy falls in love with a pale, shy, quiet girl, rather than the rich, accomplished beauty. *sigh*
Post a Comment